Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Smriti and Sudha together in Maniben.com

The very popular pairing of Smriti Irani and Sudha Shivpuri of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi is back together with SAB TV's upcoming show, Maniben.com

Talking about her character in the show, Baa aka Sudha Shivpuri says "I play the role of Dadi who is the neighbor of Maniben (Smriti Irani). I have a family, but am unhappy as I am being harassed by my daughter-in-law. This is when Maniben enters the colony and helps me".

On working with Smriti again, Sudha says "I am very happy that I have got a chance to work with Smriti again. The day I shot for the promo of this show, we really had fun together. It was a bike scene with Maniben and it was great fun".

Smriti Irani also echoed the same sentiment in her reply to our text message and said, "It is always nice to work with co-stars who have been a part of my life for a long time. Sudhaji obviously holds a special place in my heart due to our long standing association. I always look forward to meeting her on sets".

Well, watch out as this popular combination of Smriti and Sudha are going to strike again from 8th June on SABTV's new show, Maniben.com

Source: india-forums.com

No comments:

Post a Comment